Hello world! I am fine, and healed! I went commando for a period of time, while wearing lots of long flowing skirts and long slips. LOL!!! It was awesome. My body healed in and now my underwear isn’t attacking me anymore. I have gone back to wearing underwear, because as I mentioned in my first post, I am not really a commando type of person. However I would recommend it to anyone going through what I was going through. Trust if it happens to me again, I shall be sans underwear.
Now, for a few things I learned while I was walking around with no panties on.
- The longer and fuller my skirts were, the better.
- Slips are not a thing of the past.
- I felt an unprovoked sexiness the spilled out of me and covered me in everything I did. Why, because I had an inner sexy joke.
- Cleansing the vagina with water every time I went to the bathroom (as has been my practice for years) really came in handy.
- Make sure you wear clothing that you can put into the washer and dryer, because in my mind solvents, do not the trick. I was not feeling the dry cleaners during this time.
- Make time for more trips to the laundromat or your washer and dryer, because you will feel very secure in being commando with fresh clean clothing on every day. There will be no second wears of anything. Promptly wash and dry.
Now that I am back to wearing my underwear, I plan to try this again during the winter. I want to see how to this goes in the cooler months of the year.
I shall call it “A Spicy Philadelphia Winter”. LOL!!
Ok, so it is very hot here in Philadelphia, I am normally ok with it. An extra shower generally will chill me out at night, leaving me ready for a very good nights sleep. However, this year things have changed. I am a plus size woman who is pretty active by choice, and things have gotten weird in this humid heat!
I find myself exploring hills, taking more steps, walking longer to make sure I stay active and in motion. The benefits have been a compliment here and there about how great I am looking, and questions on whether or not I have been trying to lose weight. Score! I love that. The down side has been my body fighting with my underwear! Argh!!!! To be really to the point here, it fucking hurts!
I came to my wits end the other day, and realized I may need to go without underwear. Perish the thought….. I know women who do this all the time, and I have comfortably counted myself as one of the people who wear underwear. Like what the freak? Walking around with no underwear on? Why the hell would I do that? Simply put, I wouldn’t. That is until now.
This fight going on between the creases of my thighs and my underwear, has literally drawn blood! So, today, I am a woman walking the streets of Philadelphia with a secret! I am withOUT underwear. As in “Marcus daaaling, I don’t have any panties on…. ” LOL!!!!
I keep shaking my head at myself, and the predicament I find myself in. I mentioned that I am plus size because when I got on the google to research plus size women and their experiences going commando, I couldn’t find any. So now someone will find this if they are looking in the future. Now I have to say it is very freeing. I do feel good, and weird at the same time. Now to see if it heals what is ailing me.
I will keep you updated!
I am still working out every day! I mean every day! No skipping days. It is such a regular part of my life that I am forgetting to come here and write anything. I love the way my body is responding and how much it is part of my life now at day 74 of consistently working out.
Hope I am inspiring someone…..